Monday, December 11, 2017

CATpuccinos by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!
 
Today I am sharing another card using the new Ai Mouthfuls. I love these cute, punny critters! Here I used the purr-fectly funny 4951 – Cat Mouthful Set. Do you know a cat like this? If I fit, I sit...lol!
 

I die cut the cat's mouth, planning to put the to-go cup in her hand but then decided I really wanted to use those super cool glasses too! And, of course, you need a yummy donut to go with the cup.  :)  The lens on the glasses and the frosting on the donut have Crystal Effects to make them shiny.


Have a great Monday and… happy stamping!

 

2 comments:

Jil Lebel said...

Funny! I have never known a cat to pass up a good challenge when it comes to a box. Your card has such fun, bright colors. The glasses were the perfect choice!

Dot J Freel said...

That fat cat is so cute and I just love her glasses!!!