Saturday, June 17, 2017

AI WC Rustic Container Tree Stump

Hello AI Fans!

Today's card features 4871 Rustic Container Set. I also used 4868 WC Flower Set 2 , 4867 WC Foliage Set 2 New, and 4051 Foliage Set 1. This was soooo quick and easy to color. It took me a grand total of about five minutes to color this! This is the demo I showed at our spring camp last month up at Lake Tahoe, so you might have seen a glimpse of it on my Facebook page. Everyone loved coloring it!  When I got home, I found some matching paper and turned it into a very quick card! 





Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today, and hope to see you back again soon! Until then - stay crafty!



5 comments:

diane zechman said...

Such lovely colors! Your pretty paper and wonderful watercoloring come together for beautiful cards!

ednamburgess said...

Pretty card. Thought there might be a video to go with it. Edna

Cheri Burry said...

Wow stunning! Love your watercoloring and the layout sets it off beautifully!

Dot J Freel said...

Beautiful!

PRETOMBLOG said...

wow! Such a great tree stump services You put it here.

I have some experience of 25 years working in the USA. Me and some of my friends are really working for this in our country.

https://patriotlandmanagement.com/

Keep up the good posting.